A unique product based on Birch Bark Extract with Organic Oils, including Omega 3, Vitamins A & D, for Professional Care of Horses’ Hooves!
Helps Fight the Following Hoof Problems:
Thrush and cankers,
Quarter Cracks >> Kills the bacteria in the cracks
Hoof Wall Cracks
Corns and Sole Bruises
Abcesses >> Kills the bacteria
Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
Laminitis or Founder / reduces pain and sensitivity (helps heal damaged tissue)
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Suitable for all hoof types in all weather conditions.
- Based on All-Natural Ingredients:Birch Bark Extract
- Organic Omega-3 Oil
- Vitamin A & D
- Other 100% Natural Active Ingredients
Betulin / ButulinolPowerful antiseptic effect against most viruses, bacteria and fungi. Hepatoprotector, a stabilizer of blood fats, anti-inflammatory component
CatechinVery strong antioxidant and bactericidal component
CresolAntiseptic, disinfectant. Similar effect to Phenol
DHA – Docosahexaenoic AcidHas an anti-inflammatory effect. Supports muscle recovery after exercise. Supports blood circulation.
EPA – Eicosapentaenoic AcidReducing cellular inflammation
GaultherinPowerful wound healing and disinfecting component
GlycosidesUsed to accelerate all metabolic processes in tissues and the body
GuaiacolAntiseptic, safe to use in the food industry and cosmetology
LeukanthocyaninsFlavanoid, has an antimicrobial, antifungal effect
Other Omega-3 Fatty AcidsFight inflammation, improve bones by boosting the amount of calcium in bones
.PhenolBacteriostatic, analgesic, antiseptic
Resinous substancesBuilds and repairs healthy tissue
SuberinFluid trapping substance, great for dry hoofs
TanninsSignificantly inhibit bacterial growth
Triterpene alcoholAnti-inflammatory component
Vitamin AImmune booster. Promotes tissue repair and grow of healthy skin and hair. Helps to maintain healthy hoofs and bones.
Vitamin DImmune booster. Reduces inflammation, promotes strong bones
Non-caustic formulation & no harmful or petroleum-based products.
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at above freeze temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.