MCCAULEY’S® RICE BRAN (OIL) 3.75 L
FOR PUTTING BLOOM ON SHOW OR SALE HORSES
McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil is the only supplement of its kind. Ideal for putting bloom on sale or show horses, Rice Bran Oil is a feed supplement for improving hair coat and/or body condition. Because McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil is unrefined, it is a natural source of lecithins, oryzanols, and antioxidants. It provides the benefits of rice bran with less bulk.
- Crude Fat (minimum) 95.0%
- Total Fatty Acids (minimum) 85.0%
- Unsaponifiable Matter (maximum) 6.0%
- Free Fatty Oleic Acids (maximum) 7.0%
- Insoluble Matter (maximum) 0.5%
- Moisture (maximum) 0.5%
Shake well before using. Some of the natural components of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil™, such as lecithins and oryzanols have a tendency to settle. Shaking will easily remix all the components.
Two to eight fluid ounces (60 to 240 cc) of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil™ should be top-dressed on feed daily for an average riding horse (approximately 1,200 lbs. body weight). The amount should be adjusted for horse weight.
- With two fluid ounces (60 cc), improvements can be seen in the hair coat.
- Four fluid ounces (120 cc) can produce weight gain.
- Eight fluid ounces (240 cc) should provide significant weight gain and maximum benefits to the hair coat.
As a general rule of good feeding practices, the oil should be introduced gradually. To ensure full antioxidant activity, McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil should be consumed within two months after opening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All natural
- Highly palatable
- High in digestible energy
- Contains naturally high levels of antioxidants
- The natural source of gamma-oryzanol
- Excellent hair coat conditioner
- Improves body condition
- Reduces dustiness of feeds
- Safe for HYPP horses
- Safe alternative for horses refusing to consume other vegetable oils