Elite Three Hemp Oil 4L / 20 L
Cold-pressed, unrefined hemp seed oil contains a diverse range of bioactive compounds including antioxidants plant sterols, terpenes, and salicylates. A source of unique fatty acid, gamma-linolenic acid, and an omega-6 that behaves like an omega-3. Hemp seed oil promotes digestive health, joint health, and supports a healthy inflammatory response. GLA is beneficial for skin health and digestive health and may help balance hormone fluctuations in mares.
Elite Three Hemp Seed Oil is pressed from hemp seeds grown in Canada and is non-GMO, herbicide-free and pesticide-free. It is ideal for horses at all stages of life, but particularly those facing the stresses associated with training and competition. Elite Three Hemp Seed Oil helps to ensure health and well being in all horses.
- Unique forms of Omega 3 Omega 6 & Omega 9
- Gamma Linolenic Acid not commonly found in other oils which regulates inflammation and increases mucus in the GI tract.
- Easily digestible & aids in absorption of nutrients
- Great source of energy for working horses without making them hot
- Helps lower heart rate in exercising horses
- Increased Stamina & Faster Recovery
- Reduces lactic acid in muscles after exercise
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue
- Improved Sprint Performance
- Increases Mental Focus
- Natural bronchiodilator & expectorant for respiratory health
- Cold pressed and not prone to rancidity or oxidation
- Highly palatable
- Improves body, hoof and coat condition
+ Promotes Metabolic Function
+ Promotes Vitality
+ Supports High-Performance
+ Weight Management
Our Elite Hemp Seed Oil is 100% hemp - made with exceptional quality and fair trade ingredients. Unsettled, unfiltered and unseparated for maximum particulate. All-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO, no-sugar added, organic formula! Guaranteed fresh.
Young Horses 1-1.5 ounces
Horses in Maintenance 2 ounces
Performance Horses 3-4 ounces
Dogs 15-30 lbs 1/3 ounce
Dogs 30-60 lbs 1/2 ounce
Dogs < 15 lbs 1/6 ounce
Total Fat 99.5%
Saturated Fat 9.5%
Oleic Acid Omega 9 Fatty Acid 9.5%
Linolenic Acid Omega 6 Fatty Acid 55%
Alpha Linolenic Acid Omega 3 Fatty Acid 20%
Gamma Linolenic Acid 4.52%
Chlorophyll 20-50 ppm
Sterols 478mg/100g sample
Vitamin E 223 IU/100g
Check with veterinarian before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not for use in animals on anticoagulant therapy or animals with bleeding disorders. Not intended for horses as food as a withdrawal period has not been established.